SAFE INFANT SLEEP CHECKLIST
Safe Infant Sleep Checklist
- Place babies on their backs for naps and at night until they are 1 year old. Make sure babies sleep on a firm, flat surface in their own crib, bassinet
or play yard.
- Choose a firm mattress and fitted sheet for baby’s crib. Remove toys, blankets, pillows, bumper pads and other accessoriesfrom the crib.
- Dress baby in a wearable blanket, onesie or similar clothing for every sleep. A loose blanket could cover baby’s airway or make their body temperature too high.
- Share your room, not your bed. Place baby’s crib or bassinet in your bedroom instead of
letting baby sleep in the same bed with you.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to assemble your crib. Make sure to complete and
submit the product registration card to learn about any recalls or safety updates.
Excellent service with great communication and follow up, I have always been very satisfied with working with them.
If you are worried about your claim you should contact Nordean Law. Sam Nordean and his team are not only true professionals with integrity, but also sincerely care about their clients well being and state of mind throughout the process.
Nordean Law was great, handle everything and was easy to work with!!! Sam Thank you and your staff on a Great job !!
Amazing firm with a super helpful staff! Mr Nordean was very attentive and listened to all my needs regarding the accident and my injuries. The staff sent me to great doctors near me and I was very satisfied with the settlement he was able to get me. I would recommend him to anyone who needed assistance with a personal injury.
I used Nordean Law group for my auto accident case. I felt that the firm took very good care of my family and protected my interests above all. I was very impressed by Mr. Nordean honesty and the outcome of my case. Very professional.