truck Accident Attorney In Blythe ca
Best truck Accident Lawyer Blythe California
Large trucks are constantly on the move, driving from city to city or across the country carrying cargo. Truck drivers are meant to be carefully chosen and trained to drive with utmost care, safety, in mind, and with the expectation to follow rules and regulations.
Truck accidents are one of the most severe and excruciating things you can ever experience in Orange County. With more than 3 million trucks sharing the road with the regular vehicles, an accident’s chances are pretty high. These commercial trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds; hence, they usually have difficulty maneuvering compared to regular cars. Therefore, when a truck accident occurs, it may involve multiple drivers. If you or your loved one has been injured in a truck accident, you need a truck accident lawyer to help you out. These accidents cause severe injuries and may even lead to fatalities. With the right truck accident lawyer by your side, you will be able to navigate this process.
Nonetheless, some truck drivers still fall short and fail to fulfill their duties, leading to grave or deadly accidents, especially given the tremendous size trucks.
HOLDING THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY ACCOUNTABLE
Many accident victims often assume they cannot take further action beyond filing a claim with their insurance companies. If you have been injured in a truck accident, you should not hesitate to turn to Nordean Law. We’ll aggressively fight for your rightful compensation. We are extremely compassionate towards what you are going through and can help you file a lawsuit against the responsible driver or party.
When you are involved in a truck accident in Orange County, follow these simple guidelines to ensure that you have a strong claim. The first one is to seek medical attention. Whether your injuries are severe or just a little scarring, it is crucial to see a doctor. This is because they will check you out and establish if you may be having a whiplash. They will also write a medical report which will prove that you were hurt due to the accident. It is also advised to get the other parties’ contact information at the scene of the crash. Get the names, addresses, and contact information of the truck driver and passengers. If there were any witnesses, ensure that you also get their names and phone numbers as your lawyer will need their account of what happened. If possible, record their statements as they will still be fresh in their minds. It will help build your case.
Ready to fight for your truck accident damages compensation? Call our firm today! 888-254-3222
We Hold Negligent Parties Accountable
Blythe trucking accident law firm
Our attorneys will guide you and your lawsuit, from referring you to medical care if needed to finding and demanding the truck’s insurance. Our attorneys at Nordean law are capable of answering your questions and if you choose, acting as an advocate on your behalf, working to recover fair compensation.
WE AIM TO RECOVER DAMAGES TO COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Emergency room bills
No matter your injuries, it is in your best interest to file a lawsuit against the responsible party, and assure you rightful compensation.
We work on a contingency basis to ensure you do not have no worries regarding bills while you are recovering. Our family at Nordean Law is here to help you easily recover.
Examples of driver negligence include:
- Illegal turns
- Failure to yield right of way
- Not allowing for a safe minimum distance
- Defective vehicle
- Failure to signal
Our Orange County injury attorneys have vast legal experience in finding all possible defendants, so as to increase the financial damages in your vehicular injury case.
Common types of trucking accidents
- Side-Impact Collisions
- Texting while driving
- Multi-Vehicle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-Impact Collision
- Defective roads
truck Accident Lawyer Near Me
- Seek first aid
- Take detailed photographs of all vehicle damage, injuries, road conditions, traffic lights, and any other details of the scene.
- If you or anyone needs immediate medical attention, call the police and report the crash immediately. The responding officer will also create a police report of the crash detailing any damage, injuries, and other details that may be important to your case.
- In the course of exchanging words, make sure you don’t admit fault or apologize to the other driver. While it may seem innocent, doing so may potentially lead to you being held responsible for the crash before an investigation is even completed.
- Obtain the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and driver’s license numbers of all involved drivers.
- Obtain the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any involved passengers and witnesses.
- Exchange insurance policy numbers, license plate numbers, VIN numbers, and vehicle registration information with all involved drivers
- Immediately get in touch with your insurance provider to notify them of the crash.
Note: It is important you seek medical attention immediately after a truck crash, even if you’re not seriously physically injured. You may be hurt and not know due to the adrenaline rush from the crash.