Recently involved in a car accident at Orange County? Hire a trusted personal injury attorney!
If you’re involved in a car accident that results in a serious injury, you will definitely need to speak with an experienced Orange County car accident lawyer who will establish that the other driver negligently operated a vehicle which caused the accident, or there was some defect involving your vehicle, or the accident occurred due to bad road design. The Orange County personal injury attorneys at Nordean Law have recovered substantial amounts of compensation in verdicts and settlements for clients who were involved in a car accident that resulted in them sustaining serious injuries. It is well known that car accidents can result in devastating injuries, which can make you miss your daily work activities for a substantial length of time, and not to mention the possibility of having your car totaled due to the accident. Well, you need not worry about how your related expenses will be covered–our personal injury lawyers will hold the negligent party responsible and make sure you get the financial compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Ready to fight for your car accident damages compensation? Call our firm today! 888-254-3222
We Hold Negligent Parties Accountable
In some cases, a defect in a wrongly designed roadway could be the actual cause of a car accident. As with all accident claims, determining who is liable can be a lot of work. The mishap may also occur due to a tire blow out as a result of defective tire, or probably another defective part of a vehicle.
Usually, it is an insurance adjuster who is most competent to determine the party at fault in an accident, often times with the help of a police report which includes the statements provided by the drivers and witnesses around the incident. What matters most in seeking compensation for a car accident claim is being able to establish or prove that the other party was at fault in the accident.
Examples of driver negligence include:
- Illegal turns
- Failure to yield right of way
- Not allowing for a safe minimum distance
- Defective vehicle
- Failure to signal
Our Orange County injury attorneys have vast legal experience in finding all possible defendants, so as to increase the financial damages in your vehicular injury case.
Common types of car accidents
- Side-Impact Collisions
- Texting while driving
- Multi-Vehicle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-Impact Collision
- Defective roads
Typical Car Accident Injuries
Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death in the first three decades of Americans’ lives. These crashes kill over 35,000 people a year – that’s about 96 people every day. Motor vehicle related injuries send more than 2.3 million people to the hospital emergency departments every year. While many people can relate to being involved in one, an accident is nothing to take lightly. A car crash could leave you with life changing injuries and with thousands of dollars in medical bills.
To fully recover your car accident damages, you need an Orange County car accident attorney like Sam Nordean who will aggressively fight for your claims. Common injuries that can occur due to a car accident include:
- Head or brain damage
- Joint dislocation
- Chest injury
- Broken ribs
- Bone fracture
What’s next after being involved in a car accident?
- Seek first aid
- Take detailed photographs of all vehicle damage, injuries, road conditions, traffic lights, and any other details of the scene.
- If you or anyone needs immediate medical attention, call the police and report the crash immediately. The responding officer will also create a police report of the crash detailing any damage, injuries, and other details that may be important to your case.
- In the course of exchanging words, make sure you don’t admit fault or apologize to the other driver. While it may seem innocent, doing so may potentially lead to you being held responsible for the crash before an investigation is even completed.
- Obtain the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and driver’s license numbers of all involved drivers.
- Obtain the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any involved passengers and witnesses.
- Exchange insurance policy numbers, license plate numbers, VIN numbers, and vehicle registration information with all involved drivers
- Immediately get in touch with your insurance provider to notify them of the crash.
Note: It is important you seek medical attention immediately after a car crash, even if you’re not seriously physically injured. You may be hurt and not know due to the adrenaline rush from the crash.